domenica 24 gennaio 2010

Fresh Cinema 1 - Fallen Art

Future Shorts is one of the leading and most innovative short film labels. Since 2003, Future Shorts has created a rapidly expanding network that allows filmmakers the opportunity to have their work seen on the largest theatrical platform worldwide. Passionately believing in getting short films seen and creating a culture around the medium, Future Shorts is recognised by filmmakers, the industry and press alike as the cutting-edge short film label.
I've selected some of the best shorts I've found on its Youtube Channel.

This the first one and probably my favorite video ever until now. I',ve watched it I don't know how many times. It's simply genius



In an old forgotten military base far from civilization, a group of deranged military officers nurture their insanity.

Enjoy...



More info on Fallen-art.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento